10-Minute Plays for Adults
When the Levee Breaks. A young hot-shot corporate lawyer meets the girl of his dreams at a karaoke bar. A cautionary tale.
- Produced, audience-selected as a finalist, and published by The Secret Theatre in New York in February, 2016.
- Selected by the Chicago Dramatist’s/Second City Chicago for staged reading in the 10-minute Play Festival in June 2012.
- Staged reading at The Second City Chicago.
- Staged reading at Rhinofest Chicago.
When the Wheels Come Off
A promising friendship develops between a paraplegic psychologist and a building engineer; promises cannot always be kept.
- Selected as a finalist for The Artistic Home Studio's Cut to the Chase Festival.
- Produced at Ten in 10 Brookfield 10-Minute Play Festival; Nov. 2014.
An adolescent’s struggles to overcome the traumata of an accidental amputation and the loss of his mother. He is “aided” in this process by his no-nonsense aunt.
- Received a staged-reading at It Happened One Weekend, Chicago Dramatists.
Wheel of Fortune
Wheel of Fortune depicts the rise and tragic fall of a Golden Gloves boxing champion.
- Received a staged-reading at Rhinofest Chicago.
An errant youth is sentenced to provide community service in an unusual shelter for homeless families.
Two women examine their pasts to determine their future.
A Dopey Christmas
Christmas and world peace are threatened when Snow White sues Santa Claus for breach of promise. Dopey to the rescue?
- Received a staged-reading at Three Cat Productions; December 2014.
Happy Birthday Dear Lord (of the Flies)
When the children are left alone for Christmas, monsters arise. (A 30-minute play)
An old man, a thug, and greed meet on a subway platform.
To The Great Egress (10 minutes).
PT Barnum is confronted by his first 'exhibit' at the Gates of Heaven.
The Sun, the Moon, and Salena.
The story of the love of the sun, the moon, and their daughter, Salena. And of the treacherous, predatory ocean. And the budding love of drama students Jennifer and John, the creators of the story of Salena.
- Scheduled for production with New Light Theater Project's Darkroom Series 15 January 18-19, 2018 in the Gallery Space at Access Theater - 380 Broadway NY NY.
- Performed as part of Heels Over Head at IO/Chicago in October 2017